Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of School #2

Today Jocelyn started her second year of preschool. She has been anxiously awaiting this day ever since Ava went back to school last week. When the door opened to the school, she bowled over the other 3-year-old teacher and half-skipped, half-ran down the hallway to her classroom. After a quick picture outside her classroom, it was kisses for me and Daddy before she skipped into the room to hang up her backpack. No tears, no looking back. I picked her up 3 hours later to find the same huge grin on her sweet face. She had a great first day of preschool, and can't wait to go back on Wednesday. I feel so blessed to have children who love school and are so excited to learn and explore new things that they are not sad about leaving me. I can't wait for another great year of growth for both Ava and Jocelyn.

ready to go!

my two students

barely got this picture, she was so ready to run into her class!

Jocie's first day, as told by her

1 comment:

  1. Oh Laura I love that video and what an adorable sister picture!

    ReplyDelete