Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Year 2

I'm ba-ack!! Ben asked me last night if I planned to continue my blog into the new year, and I couldn't think of a single reason not to but so many reasons I will.

Our year started off a little bumpy, I have to be honest. Everyone woke up in a bit of a funk, and there was quite a bit of bickering and whining all morning long. It seemed to wear off eventually, though, and the day overall was very nice. I cleaned up and put away all of our Christmas decorations and washed everyone's sheets - seemed a good way to start off a new year. Then we ended the night with dinner out at the Silver Diner. We ate good food none of us had to cook, and the kids made crafts and sang songs while playing musical instruments during the Family Fun Night. It was another great day to kick off what I hope will be another great year. Bring on 2013, the Sewards are ready for the fun year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment