Friday, January 25, 2013

Fun with Visitors

We got some visitors in town today. Ben's cousin and Molly's godmother Bev came to hang out with us for the weekend, as well as two of her good friends. Tonight the three of them as well as one of the girl's boyfriend had eaten an early dinner and then came back to our house to hang out. They hadn't wanted to impose on us; I didn't want their catch-up time destroyed by my attention-loving daughters.

In the end, everyone had a wonderful evening. My daughters were enamored with all of their big friends, especially a big boy who could dance with them standing on his feet and drag them across the floor wrapped around his ankles. Our guests had a blast playing hide-and-seek and tickling my kids to no end. I enjoyed being able to open my house to these wonderful friends, and providing free entertainment as a bonus. I could not have thought of a better way to start the weekend.

hair-braiding with Miss Bekah

Molly and Rexy flying to touch the light

poor Mr. JP dragging my older 2 across the room

No comments:

Post a Comment