Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sporty Spice

Halfway through the morning, Molly came up to me and said, "Piggies, piggies!" This indicates that she wants pigtails in her hair. I wasn't sure she really wanted to sit through my putting two pigtails in her hair (and I really wasn't up to that battle anyway) so I experimented with putting just a single ponytail in her hair. It stayed that way all day long. I am still having so much fun with one of my children having hair at such a young age! All day long I kept wanting to call her Sporty Spice, because she just had this sporty look to her. It was pretty darn cute if I do say so myself.

the view from the front 

side view

Then as added entertainment, after bathtime my youngest daughter provided a few more memorable looks. First, there was her big sister's boots on top of her sleeper pj's:


Then she found a set of goggles that belong to a swimming puppy we have somewhere. I love this kid and her emerging desire to accessorize.


No comments:

Post a Comment