Saturday, August 18, 2012

The Perfect End

Today was a day full of family. We began in Austin with Ben's family and ended in San Antonio with mine. I couldn't think of a better way to end this vacation. It was a long 2 weeks, full of many adventures and visits with friends. But in the end, we return to Texas every time to see family. This afternoon Ava cuddled up to me. I asked her if she was okay. She looked at me and said, "Mommy, I want to go home, but I want to take everyone back with me." I couldn't think of a better way to describe my exact feelings. It'll be good to go home, but a piece of us is always here in Texas. Thank you, everyone, for a memorable trip, and we hope to see you again very soon.

The Sewards

The Convertinos (minus my newly-added nephew Josiah)

No comments:

Post a Comment