Monday, August 20, 2012

Reunited (and it feels so good!)

The girls and I got to spend a good portion of our day catching back up with our Virginia friends. We hadn't gone to the commissary yet, and I wasn't up to being creative for lunch, so we met up with the Halls and Foleys for lunch. The kids had fun talking and creating their normal chaos, and I had a great time talking with the women who I normally see several times a week but had only talked to once or twice while on vacation. Then this afternoon the neighborhood kids were out in full force, so the girls spent some time running around and playing with them while I went through the mail, unpacked, and did the many other random chores that come with returning home after being gone for so long. Yesterday it was great to be back in our physical house. Today it was nice to spend time with some of the people who make this place our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment