Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chores

Today I got around to one of my least favorite activities: going through the girls' clothes. I feel like I have to do this every other month. (It's probably only two or three times a year, but still.) Starting with Ava's clothes, cleaning them out, putting her old stuff right into Jocie's drawers, going through Jocie's stuff, tackling Molly's clothes, then putting away the piles of things that don't fit ANYONE that I've accumulated along the way. It really took my almost the entire day to finish (mainly because I had to stop for lunch, naptime, and various other kid-related interruptions). But by dinnertime I was finished: everything in the girls drawers fit them currently and are in neat piles. The clothes that don't fit anyone at the moment are in bins, organized by size. It is an arduous task, but I do feel accomplished for having pushed through the tediousness and frustration to get it completed. Now if these girls would just stop growing for a while...

No comments:

Post a Comment