Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More Belly Laughs

As I was looking to title this post, I noticed that I had already made a "Belly Laughs" post in April. But there's no other way to describe the scene that unfolded this evening. Ava's at a sleepover, so Ben, Jocie, Molly and I were out running a few errands. Ben said he needed to run into the grocery store quickly to get one thing, so the girls and I stayed in the car. When it became obvious that this trip was not going to be so quick, the girls became antsy. So I started playing silly games with them - tickling Jocelyn randomly and "yelling" at her when she pretended to touch the a/c controls, and acting surprised and horrified as Molly used her baby's hairbrush to brush her own teeth instead. For a full 5 to 10 minutes, these girls were guffawing uncontrollably. Molly almost snorted on more than one occasion! I was glad to be able to keep the kids entertained, and in turn actually entertain myself as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment