Thursday, August 9, 2012

Kiss and Make Up

This afternoon I was sitting on the couch watching some Olympic event (situation normal these days). Suddenly Jocelyn runs over and plops on the couch, very upset. Seems Molly took something from Jocie, or ran into her, or did something to somehow upset her. About 10 seconds later, Molly comes trotting in. She walks up to the couch, looks at a sad Jocelyn, then at me. I said, "Molly, do you need to say you're sorry?" Molly turned to Jocelyn and said, "Sorry!" Then she leaned over and gave Jocelyn a hug. Jocelyn immediately brightened, returned Molly's hug, and said, "I love you Molly. You're such a goober!" This resulted in 5 minutes or so of tickling and uncontrollable giggling. I really never get enough of my ridiculous, moody, gloriously wonderful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment