Saturday, June 16, 2012

Water Babies

Today we went to one of the local water parks. As we walked out the door at 10:35, it felt just barely above 70 degrees outside. I looked at Ben and said, "This is a completely stupid idea." I am happy to say I was 100% wrong. It was a BLAST. The water was a little chilly, but the kids didn't complain. We were there a solid 3 hours, going down slides, wading in the baby pool, and swimming (with assistance) in the bigger pool. We took a snack break and lunch break, and re-sunscreened several times. Molly was about to pass out in my arms by the end - I think the zoo and the water park were a lot for her to handle - but Jocelyn and Ava left pouting. I seriously think we could have stayed all day long and those two would have been perfectly content. It was fun watching them enjoy the water, each in her own way. I am very much looking forward to many more water adventures as the summer unfolds.

At first Molly didn't want to get in the pool... but she had no issues dumping water on her head

Jocie and Daddy in the "big kid pool"

going down the wading pool slide

Ava's turn

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun place! The girls are as beautiful as ever!

    ReplyDelete