Friday, June 22, 2012

the Best Babysitters

WHEW! Another crazy day of running around doing dance dress rehearsals. Today, however, my blessing is by far the women who are taking care of Jocelyn and Molly this weekend while I am doing dance with Ava. Ben's cousin Bev (who is also Molly's godmother) is a full-time nanny in Richmond. So what else would she like doing on her days off than watching my kids? I was trying to remember when we first had her come help watch the girls, and I think I was pregnant with Molly. Every so often something comes up and either Ben's not here or we'd just like some extra help, and Bev always swoops in to save the day. (We do have her come visit just for fun too - it's not ALWAYS a working trip.) She adores my kids and they adore her. Ava was even disappointed she couldn't stay and play when she heard Bev was coming to hang out with her sisters. This weekend Bev's friend Bekah (who also nannies) came to play too. I leave my kids with sitters occasionally, but very rarely for multiple days in a row. I am sure they were not always on their best behavior, but never for a second did I worry about them being more than these young ladies could handle. They will be my knights in shining armor this weekend, and there is no way I could go through this weekend and stay sane without them. So thank you Bev and Bekah for loving my girls and being willing to spend your days off caring for them, loving them, and making my life much more stress-free.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, aren't you sweet? :) Yes, I do adore your children. Who wouldn't? ;)

    ReplyDelete