Friday, June 15, 2012

Energizer Bunnies

My children amaze me. Every day they astound me in a different way. Today I am stunned at their never-ending energy levels. These kids are NEVER at a loss of spunk and spring in their step. We went to the zoo this morning. We spent 4 hours walking from exhibit to exhibit, yelling at animals, making funny animal noises, and having meltdowns. Molly managed to sleep for 30 minutes or so in the stroller (she missed the pandas and elephants), but other than that the only down time was on the car ride home. (And I'm not sure it could be called down time when Jocelyn spent 95% of the trip terrorizing her sisters.) We had 25 minutes to stretch our legs and get a snack before heading back out for Ava's last dance classes of the year. After we got home and had dinner, Ava and Jocelyn said they wanted to play their Wii dance game. Seriously?!? How these children had any energy left to even stand, much less dance, is beyond me. But they had a blast, and as you can see below Molly joined in the dance party as well. I honestly have no idea how they never run out of energy. I guess it's just my job to keep up as best I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment