Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Many Minis

Today there were many small moments that made my heart smile. Rather than just choosing one, I thought I'd just share them all!

* This morning I put Jocelyn's hair in a ponytail with a flower pony holder. Ava saw her sister and insisted I do her hair the exact same way. I cringe every time my kids look too matchy on accident, and just hate when they do it on purpose. But I saved my individuality speech for another day and appreciate that my girls love each other enough to WANT to look alike.

* Molly helped me unload the dishwasher this morning. It took about 5 times longer and I had to redo most of what she did, but she was so proud to be helping me. I know better than to take for granted a child who actually wants to help with chores.

my little helper (and for the record I have no idea why she was wearing a bib)

* We spent about an hour and a half at Ikea this morning. They have a play area the older 2 girls get to play in for 30 to 60 minutes - this time it was a full hour - and afterward we went to the restaurant, where on Tuesdays kids eat for free. So for $4.19 we all ate and the kids got some good play time in - not too shabby!

makes me smile every time I see it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment