Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cast Party

We finished out our crazy dance-filled weekend with today's cast party. All the company dance members' families as well as many of the teachers and staff gussy up and have a banquet dinner to celebrate another successful year of dance. After the last three days of stress, tension, and exhaustion, it was nice to relax, eat some good food, and actually get to talk to these people I've been racing by between costume changes for several days. The girls had fun dancing and playing, I had fun chatting - nice low-key end to a long and tiring weekend.

Jocelyn with two of her best dance friends, Cameron and Hayley

my kids were of course the first on the dance floor

Molly getting her groove on

the Dance Moms

Mmm, cake!!

Ava requested I take this picture

getting down with Mr. Greg

Molly "having fun with" (aka terrorizing) Mr. Bob

Casey and Jocie

my girlies

No comments:

Post a Comment