Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One Last Gift

This afternoon I got one last birthday surprise. A package came in the mail that Ben found by our side door when he arrived home from work. He handed it to me but asked me not to open it until he had changed and come back downstairs. Not knowing what was going on, I did what I was told. Came to discover that Ben had gotten me a bangle bracelet from James Avery, my all-time favorite jewelry store. It is so pretty, and even has Happy Birthday engraved on the inside. I have had more birthday surprises this year than I can ever remember, and each has reminded me how blessed I am to have so many wonderful people in my life. Today an extra special thank you goes to Ben, for surprising me one last time and making me feel so incredibly special. He loves me, he really loves me!




No comments:

Post a Comment