Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Neighbors

This afternoon was another GORGEOUS day, and we all took advantage. I totally cleaned my car - removed all that didn't belong, reorganized all that stayed, removed car seats, and vacuumed the entire vehicle. The girls played outside with some of the neighbor kids. We were out there a good 3 hours. Once again I was reminded of one of my concerns moving. In our old townhouse, we were only a few units from a cul-de-sac, and we had several neighbor girls for my daughters to play with. Especially during the warm months we would be out there every night playing with our neighbor friends. When we moved into our new house, I knew there were kids in the neighborhood, but wasn't sure if my girls would have as much fun. Today instead of 4 other girls there was 1 girl and 3 boys, which changed the dynamic greatly. Still, the girls had a blast, and I am very glad they are moving forward making new memories with new friends. Our neighbors here will never replace the Quintanas and Shahs in our hearts, but we're excited to be blessed once again with great neighbors.

Jocelyn riding shotgun with neighbor Zain

Ava practicing her tee-ball skills

No comments:

Post a Comment