Thursday, March 29, 2012

Dance Class

Tonight was my jazz class. One night a week I go somewhere by myself and spend an entire hour thinking of NOTHING. My concentration is on not injuring myself and maybe making a move or two look good. Tonight I needed my dance class even more than usual. Sleep has not been good to me, the girls were pretty wired today, and due to a conference call Ben was completely indisposed until AFTER the girls were in bed. I was tired and my patience had hit its limit. I needed to leave the house and just be by myself for a bit. It felt so good to have conversations with other adults and not have to stop every 30 seconds to do a head count of my kids. I love my daughters and husband more than life, but tonight I am very thankful for the hour of blessing that was my dance class. Now I just have to cross my fingers that I will be able to move in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment