Thursday, March 15, 2012

Late-night Sweet Nothings

I was just talking earlier this eveving with my neighbor about how lucky I've been that the girls adjusted so well to the time change. Tonight I realized that was not entirely accurate. It seems the girls, at least tonight, sat in their beds talking to each other for a good hour. It was probably almost 9:30pm by the time they fell asleep. While I was obviously upset they were not sleeping like they should have been, it was pretty sweet listening to them talking quietly together. My sister and I didn't share a room for long, and most of the time it was not very pleasant, but I do have memories of us talking way later than we should have, giggling and enjoying each other's company. I am sure the time will come when these two will not be as thrilled with sharing a room, but I hope they have many more special memories like tonight, and appreciate that there is no relationship quite like sisterly love.

No comments:

Post a Comment