Friday, October 12, 2012

Picture Preview

Today I got a few great pictures. While a picture may be worth a thousand words, here's a few for added context and explanation.

* We walked to pick Ava up from school. I thought this would be more fun with Papa along, but the kids seemed whinier than usual. Papa did however save the day - he held Jocie's hand most of the way home, which I think she interpreted to be him saving her from the hardships her mean mom imposes upon her.



* We ended our night with all 3 girls sitting on my bed watching a little TV. It's supposed to be a cold one tonight, so they were all in footies. There's few sights better than walking in to find my girls snuggling and quietly enjoying each other's company. It truly warms this Momma's heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment