Wednesday, October 3, 2012

A Breath of Fresh Air

For some reason, it was fairly warm today, much warmer than it has been the past week or so. So I decided to walk to pick Ava up from school. It is only about half a mile one way, but with Jocelyn and Ava that can sometimes be a very long journey. Today was great. The girls were all in good spirits. Ava and Jocie walked together while singing songs and sharing stories of their days. Molly rode along in the stroller taking in the sights and saying hello to every person we passed. It was disgustingly muggy, so by the time we approached our street I was very ready to head indoors. I am not typically an outdoorsy person. I like the indoors and all the environmental conveniences that it provides. But I'm really glad we took the opportunity to take in some fresh air and enjoy the warm weather while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment