Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Little Ballerina

It is Parent Week at the girls' dance studio. For Ava, this is old hat. But it was my first time getting to watch Jocelyn in her dance class. I wasn't sure about how Jocelyn was going to do in dance class. She's spent the past couple years running around the dance studio doing what she pleased. She has watched many a class, but I didn't know if she was going to have the self control to participate.

I was amazed and elated by what I saw. She did GREAT. She was one of the best listeners in the class. She did all of the stretches and exercises just as she was being instructed. And she did it all well! Looks as though we may indeed have another dancer in the family. And this Momma could not be more proud.


a peek into Jocie's Creative Movement class

No comments:

Post a Comment