Friday, October 26, 2012

Big Girl 'Do

This morning Molly got her first real haircut. I feel like there's been once or twice that we've had a strand or two cut to even her out, but this was a real, sit-in-the-chair-with-the-smock-on haircut. She did wonderful, as I expected. She held still and looked where she was supposed to most of the time. When all was said and done my daughter who usually looks a hot mess with her straggly thin hair looked not like a baby but like a little girl. It's silly, but she just seemed to grow up before my very eyes. I know lots of people wait years to cut their babies' hair for the first time. I have looked forward to it with each of my girls. There is something so cute about a little person with a haircut. One more step away from babyhood, and while it's a bittersweet moment I couldn't be more excited for this cute little bob-styled head to keep growing up.

before picture

cheesing and holding still - the kid's got talent

after :)

No comments:

Post a Comment