Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Call Me Maybe

I'm bombarding you with cute Molly stories this week. I think she's just at that age where her personality is really blossoming and it's so fun to watch. For the last week or so, she's begun singing her favorite songs. One such song is a version of the pop song "Call Me Maybe." Shortly after the song came out, Ben found a spin-off that has Cookie Monster singing the song about sharing cookies. (It's called "Share It Maybe.") So out of nowhere Molly will start singing the lyrics she remembers from the two songs.

Here is a video I took of her singing this evening. I will explain what she's singing, or you can skip this part and just watch the video. The first part she's singing "I miss you so bad, so so bad." Then there's "Craaaaaaazy." Next comes "You've got cookie, so share it maybe."


I mean come on - just thinking about it brings a gigantic grin to my face. I find myself singing this silly song to myself several times a day. It's not the greatest song ever, but when Molly sings it I find it much more tolerable.

1 comment: