Saturday, November 24, 2012

Picture Day

This morning we took the girls to get their yearly pictures taken. We go every December (or close to it) not because I want Christmas pictures, but because I want to get the girls' pictures taken close to their birthdays, and December is Molly's birthday month and right in between Ava's and Jocelyn's birthdays. So we brace ourselves every year to tackle the holiday portrait crowds and get our own pictures done. We go to a place that has great prices but is known to take FOREVER. So I prepped as best I could, arming myself with books, snacks, and my tablet.

The entire process, door to door, took 2 1/2 hours. We began 30 minutes after our appointment time, had to take a break in the middle of our session to wait for the next portrait room to open up, and took a while to figure out which pictures we needed in which sizes. We had some sticky moments: Jocelyn was literally running in circles throughout the morning, and Molly flipped out when we got into the studio and would only take pictures if sitting on my legs. But it could have been so much worse, and I was really very proud of all three girls. We got some good pictures that show off the balls of sunshine my kids are everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment