Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Girls' Night In

Tonight after dinner Ben had a few errands to run, and took Molly with him. I think he asked Ava and Jocelyn if they wanted to ride along too, but for whatever reason they declined. So while I folded my second load of laundry for the day, they dressed up and put on a circus to entertain me. Then we all headed upstairs to work on cleaning their room while listening to a Christmas music CD they have in their room. I feel I have to preface my next statement by saying I love Molly dearly, and am in no real hurry for her to grow up. However, it was pretty fun hanging out with my older girls. I could leave the room and not worry about them ruining something or hurting themselves. They get along and are old enough to not color on walls or swallow non-edible objects. It was nothing fancy, but all three of us greatly enjoyed our mini girls' night in.

No comments:

Post a Comment