Friday, October 25, 2013

Star Piggies

This morning Molly asked to have pigtails in her hair. But not just normal pigtails - she wanted me to use special star ponytail holders to decorate her pigtails. Up until now her hair has been to thin to use these things, and while I was still skeptical that they would stay I told Molly I would do my best. It was SUCH a pain. The perfectionist in me hated that I couldn't get the stars to sit in the same place on each pigtail, and it seriously must have taken at least 15 minutes for me to figure the silly stars out in the first place. They bugged me all day, all off-center and uneven, but Molly was happy as a clam. She kept touching her piggies and saying, "I'm so pretty!" Ah, the things I will do to make my daughters happy. Because ultimately their happiness brings joy to my day as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment