Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Molly time

On my Leap Day I got to spend a little time one-on-one with Molly. Ben took the older two to Target for some strange unexplained reason ;) So I spent about an hour and a half bathing, playing, and cuddling with my youngest daughter. She took full advantage of my undivided attention, testing my patience and having a ball. Now that there are three of them, I feel like I rarely get to spend time with any of my kids one at a time. I actually have Molly on her own the most, since she and I hang two mornings a week while Ava and Jocie are in school. But tonight was different - I didn't focus on all the chores that had to be done. Instead I focused on miss Molly, and what a frustrating, fun little ball of energy she is growing up to be.

cheesing between splashing and throwing toys out of the tub

running away from getting dressed after bath

taking a minute to cuddle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment