Friday, February 17, 2012

Stylin' Sweats

Today was another "normal" day - nothing incredible, nothing traumatic. As I sat here deciding what to write about, I started to think about the small things that make even these not-so-special days good ones.

Tonight I am grateful for my sweatpants. I LOVE my sweatpants. Let's be real, I'm not even that picky, and sometimes wear Ben's Navy sweatpants. (They are huge and not attractive at all, but SO comfy!) If I am not leaving my house immediately after I wake up I will put a pair on, and I change back into them as soon as I can upon returning. I do my best to have the self respect not to wear my sweats out of the house, but I do on occasion decide that the people in Target can just judge me if they want to. My sweats make me happy - they keep me warm and comfortable on the craziest or calmest of days. On days like today it really is about the small things in life, and this is one small thing that makes a huge improvement in my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment