Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Slow and Steady...

As of today I have officially entered party-mode for Jocelyn's birthday this weekend. I suddenly realized I am going to have around 35 people in my house, and while I have done plenty of planning things out in my head, I hadn't actually started DOING anything to prepare. So today I made out the menu and started on a grocery list. Then we all spent a little time this evening working on the house. No deep cleaning, just picking up all the junk that accumulates here, there, everywhere. Ben asked me at one point if someone was coming over tomorrow. I said no, but I would like to not be running around like a chicken with my head cut off this weekend! Let's face it, I'll probably still get a little crazed as this party gets closer, but I was glad to get a head start on things today, and just to have a cleaner house in general puts a smile on my face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment