Saturday, February 4, 2012

Tomorrow

Today was not my best day. Ben was gone most of the day doing reserve stuff, and the girls and I stayed home and honestly did little more than drive each other crazy. We ended the day with a nice dinner out and even shopped for some flower girl dresses for Ava and Jocelyn, which was fun when the girls weren't running circles in the dressing room. But tonight I have no fun anecdote, no warm fuzzy of some cute thing that made my day. I am grateful tonight for this blog, and for those of you who read it and give me feedback now and then. Forcing myself to write this tonight is a good reminder that even though today was not wonderful, I will blessed with another day tomorrow. I can only hope and pray that tomorrow will be a better day than today, and if not that I will have the patience and grace to handle whatever may come my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment