Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Little Piggies

Today Jocelyn wore pigtails in her hair for exactly the second time in her life. Her hair is finally getting long enough that the front needs to be pulled out of her face. On Sunday I suggested putting a clip in her hair, and she said, "Actually, I'd like ponytails." Well you better believe I ran and got the supplies before she had time to change her mind! This morning took a little more cajoling, but I finally convinced her to wear her pigtails for her teachers and friends at school. Once Ava saw me putting pigtails in Jocie's hair, she requested pigtails too so they could "be twins." Every time I looked at my pigtailed girlies today it brought a humongous grin to my face. They may be growing up fast, but they are still my cutie pie little girls :)


No comments:

Post a Comment