Monday, February 13, 2012

Eat Your Veggies


This is a picture of Molly eating her dinner. What I so inadequately took a picture of is her polishing off the last bit of her BROCCOLI while half of her pizza is still sitting on her tray. I often brag that this is totally my kid - she loves her pizza and pasta, and works on eating her sisters under the table often in these categories. But tonight Ben decided to steam some broccoli - and as soon as it came out of the fridge Molly was drooling in anticipation. She INHALED every piece of broccoli we gave her, and quickly signed "please" for some more. And while it had me scratching my head in wonder, there was definitely a wide grin on my face. I'm not sure I can claim this child as my own any longer, but I am certainly glad she is inheriting good eating habits from somewhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment