Friday, February 3, 2012

Better Late...

I'm a little late on this entry, which should be for yesterday. I didn't get around to writing it last night because I felt AWFUL. Not really sick, just completely run down for some reason. I was in bed at 9 and asleep by 9:15! It was also somewhat of a long day because we spent the whole morning dealing with Ava and her sudden onset of conjunctivitis (aka pink eye). I dropped off Jocelyn at school at 9, walked around Target stalling until Ava's dr. appointment at 10:15, headed to the pharmacy by 11 where they did NOT have our prescription ready, picked Jocelyn back up at noon to go back to the pharmacy and finally get home just before 1pm. Not really how I had planned to spend my morning - usually Thursdays are just Molly and I, and I get cleaning done around the house while she keeps me company and plays. But throughout all the loading and unloading in the car and the many wait times throughout the morning, Ava and Molly were both excellent. I would not have blamed them for getting antsy and bored - I felt that way myself - but they just took it all in stride and went with the day. I am truly grateful for such well-behaved kids, especially on days that don't quite go as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment