Friday, November 29, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time

I am a big believer in celebrating one holiday at a time. The Christmas decorations being out since Halloween has annoyed me to no end. All that being said, Thanksgiving is over... so this morning the Christmas tree went up in our house. This is one of my favorite things to do. I don't really know why, other than that it is the first bit of Christmas decorating I do each year so it's an indicator that the holiday season has officially begun. And this year did not disappoint. The girls were all great. They helped me hang the ornaments with great care. We listened to Christmas music and worked together to make our tree a masterpiece. By lunch we had a decorated Christmas tree and stockings hanging up. It is a small first step but a wonderful time spent getting this fun and festive season underway.

My older two posing for a picture

Jocelyn was very proud to hang ornaments herself

It took a little explaining for Molly to understand what the stockings were for...

my pretty girls under the decorated tree

No comments:

Post a Comment