Sunday, November 24, 2013

Molly-Momma Time

This afternoon we sort of divided to conquer - Ben took the older girls to a friend's house while Molly and I went to a birthday party. Being the youngest, there are plenty of times when Molly is with me one-on-one. I guess I take advantage of that or don't appreciate it most of the time, because today I seemed to take notice more than usual. We had so much fun together! She chatters to herself and keep herself entertained all on her own, but enjoys interacting with me every now and then. She is a quirky little girl, saying things much more mature than your typical almost-three-year-old. (Her most recent phrase is, "Seriously Mom..." when she has to ask for something more than once.) I had a really nice time with miss Molly today, and am grateful that I took the time to appreciate this special time with my youngest daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment