Sunday, November 17, 2013

Another One-derful Party

This afternoon I had my second Thirty-One party experience, this time with my good friend Liz as my hostess. Overall the party went really well, although I am definitely still learning. At Katy's party I felt like I talked too much and didn't allow for enough group participation. This time I definitely could have talked a bit more, and because of this I spent much of my time saying, "Oh yeah, and another thing..." I still got sales and therefore was successful in that regard. The best part for me, however, was once again getting to connect with a few old friends who I haven't seen in a while. Tonight's gathering was mainly dance moms who I don't get to see anymore because either their daughters now dance at other studios or on different nights from my girls. It was great to be able to mix business with pleasure. So far I am definitely loving this new "job," and I very much look forward to many more partying experiences in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment