Saturday, November 2, 2013

Molly the Singer

I think I've said this before, but just about every time Molly wakes up, be it first thing in the morning or after naptime, she starts singing to herself. This afternoon when I went to open her door so she could get up from her nap, she said, "Momma, you messed up my song!" I replied that I had only wanted to listen to her sing her song - would she sing it for me? Not only did she sing it, she began dancing and creating this very elaborate performance. I got my camera and recorded just a bit of it.

Of course, my computer is not being cooperative and allowing me to post the video this evening, but hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow. She was quite the show and was so very proud of herself. It was an entertaining and enjoyable few minutes, without a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment