Friday, April 26, 2013

Random Act of Kindness

We got home this evening from our long dance night at about 7pm. Everyone was tired, including me, but I was trying to squeeze in a few little chores before calling it a night. I remembered that today had been a recycling day and I hadn't brought the can back from the edge of the driveway yet. I walked to the door and looked out my window at the end of mt driveway... only to find my bin was not there. I looked next to the side of the house where we keep our bins, and there it was. Someone, presumably one of my neighbors, had grabbed my recycling bin and rolled it up my driveway for me. I am sure it was no big deal, something that took only a few seconds out of someone's day. But it was one less thing for me to worry about. This little act of kindness brightened my evening, and I am so thankful to whoever the kind person was that helped me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment