Monday, April 8, 2013

Family Fun

This evening was silly chaos in the Seward house. Just before 7pm Ava and Jocelyn asked Ben if they could tackle. I think he hesitated slightly, then said, "Sure, why not?" And boy did they tackle! I was upstairs doing some cleaning, and finally decided to come down to the living room and see how everyone was doing. Molly came over to the chair and sat with me. The two of us had our own fun of tickling, yelling, and being silly while the older two tried to overtake their Daddy. There was squealing, laughing, occasional crying (mainly as a means to get out of whatever hold Ben had them in). I think all of our ears were ringing by the time the girls headed upstairs for bathtime. It was a very loud but very fun time, another one of those occasions that was not a significant event but special just because we were all having fun and laughing together. I can't think of a better way to start off the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment