Thursday, April 25, 2013

Kindergarten Cuties

This morning I had the opportunity to attend an all-school meeting at Ava's elementary school. I went because as part of the assembly Ava's class got up and did a rhyming chant of sorts, called The Name Game. They were SO cute! No one appeared to have stage fright of any kind. They all got up in a line, sang the chorus and did their individual part when it was their turn. I was standing next to a mom of one of Ava's classmates, and she commented on what a special group this kindergarten class is. And I agree - every week I go into their class these kids are all smiling. They just seem to love life, every one of them. I feel so blessed that Ava has been a part of this class this year, and I can't wait to see all of these little cuties grow up in the years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment