Friday, April 19, 2013

Big Hugs

This morning Ben, Molly, and I went to run a few errands before picking Jocelyn up at preschool. When we got to the school Ben went inside to get Jocie while Molly and I waited in the car. A few minutes later, I see Ben walking back to the car carrying Jocelyn in his arms, her head buried in his neck. At first I thought she was upset, that maybe she had had a bad day at school and she was sad she had gotten in trouble. But as they got closer to the car I could see that she was not upset. Instead, she was so excited to have her daddy pick her up from school she was simply trying to hug him as tightly as she possibly could. Jocelyn has enjoyed all of the special time she has gotten to spend with Ben, and I have enjoyed moments like these when she is so happy she is physically incapable of containing her glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment