Sunday, December 23, 2012

All Wrapped Up

I finished my present wrapping this evening. To better explain, I should start by saying I wrapped my first present two nights ago. We don't have a TON of presents - I try very hard not to go overboard on junk for the kids (or Ben or I for that matter). But between what we give each other and the presents Santa needs to have wrapped, I had a bit of work to do. Tonight, I got the last few done. Well, there is one that hasn't been wrapped yet, but I thought Jocelyn should help me wrap the gift she picked out for Ava. But it's nice to have that somewhat tedious aspect of Christmas out of the way. Now I can just sit back, relax, and wait to put them all under the tree tomorrow night for the girls to discover on Tuesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment