Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Giggles Galore

Today's highlight once again involved my children laughing at each other. I try very hard not to be too repetitive in my posts, but listening to the joyful laughter of my daughters is something that never gets old.

Jocelyn, Molly, and I were sitting at the dance studio waiting on Ava to finish her classes. Both girls had decided to do some coloring, and so were sitting quietly at the little table in the lobby (a minor miracle in itself). Jocelyn started coloring fast and crazy on her page, and then would do the same thing on Molly's page. For some reason Molly found this hilarious and could not stop belly laughing at her silly sister. They did this for a good 10 minutes, and that laughter certainly lifted this tired momma's spirits and carried me through the rest of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment