Thursday, April 12, 2012

Cuddle Time

This afternoon I found myself in the middle of a Seward girl snuggle sandwich. I was sitting on one end of the couch. Ava was lying on the other side. Molly came over and sat in my lap. Then shortly after Jocelyn came and sat in between Ava and I. Before I knew it, Molly had leaned back onto Jocie's chest, and we were all in some way interconnected. I would not describe us as particularly touchy-feely people. It's rare any of us really cuddle for any period of time, much less all four of us. It was a very nice few minutes, and left a warm feeling with me the rest of the day.

(For the record, I did get a picture of the girls from where I was sitting, but I took it with my tablet, and apparently said tablet is refusing to upload pictures at the moment :-( Hoping to figure out how to fix the problem soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment