Thursday, April 19, 2012

Belly Laughs

This afternoon I spent the majority of my time getting ready for this weekend. It's competition weekend, and Ava performs early enough on Saturday morning that we decided to drive up to Baltimore tomorrow and spend the night. So I've been gathering costumes, make up, and accessories, not to mention clothes, entertainment, and food for the rest of us. Then there's cleaning up the house... anyway, lots to get done. It was a day when I needed the girls to occupy themselves for at least a little while so I could get some work done. Jocelyn and Molly were playing... well, I have no idea what exactly they were doing other than making each other laugh HYSTERICALLY. There was so much squealing and laughing, I was sure one of them would get the hiccups or start crying from getting too worked up. Fortunately, it never came to that. They are loud and crazy kiddos, but listening to them playing with each other that way put a smile on my face. I am so glad my girls have each other - friends for life to laugh with for no reason whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment