Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Angel Face

Last night was yet another rough night for miss Molly. To make a long story short, I was up with her until 12:45am. Then she woke up at 6:30am, just to add insult to injury. Needless to say, I was pretty darn tired today. At naptime, Molly once again started screaming from her crib, and I thought I might truly lose it. After about 20 minutes, I finally gave in and got her from her bed to lie with me downstairs on the couch. I was doubtful, but miraculously she not only fell asleep, but napped on the couch for about an hour and a half! I was so thankful she finally gave me a break and got herself some much needed rest. That down time healed a lot of the anger and frustration I was harboring, and looking at my baby girl sleeping peacefully made me remember how much I am in love with her... even when she drives me to sleep-deprived madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment