Monday, April 23, 2012

Fish Live

When I first got my tablet, I found a few apps for the kids - drawing, matching, whatever. I don't really WANT them messing with my tablet, but figured it would be a good idea to have such things on there for emergencies. Ben found a few as well. One of these is called Fish Live. I'm not sure what it is, only that it's a picture of a fish tank, and the kids clean the tank, feed the fish, "love" them, and somehow earn money to buy more fish along the way. It has become daily routine for all four of them to sit and "take care of the fish." It's hilarious - all three girls vying for prime lap space on Daddy, Molly ignoring there is turn taking, just jabbing at the screen saying "fish," and all mesmerized by cartoon fish swimming across the tablet. It's certainly not the first image I had in mind when I bought the tablet, but it's a pleasant perk that my new toy can be enjoyed by the entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment