Saturday, July 28, 2012

Goofy girl

My kids are crazy. I've said this many times and told many stories supporting this. Today I give you this short video of Molly. This is not an isolated incident. She is wearing a box hat holds some blocks the girls play with. More often than they actually play with the blocks, Molly and sometimes Jocelyn will dump the blocks out of the box and wear the box on their heads. I don't know why this is so entertaining but they can't seem to get enough of it. Before I got my camera, Molly was running in circles around the L-shaped wall between our kitchen and living room. As soon as she saw the camera she changed tactics and came over to flirt with the camera. She is a ham, a goof, and a wonderfully darling of a toddler who provides hours upon hours of free entertainment.


Realized after I reviewed the video once more I forgot to mention the sticker on her forehead. I'm not sure which of her sisters put it on her this morning, but she wore it all morning long and even through naptime. Like I said, goofy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment