Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day of Rest

My life is many things, but dull is rarely one of them. Adding the constant watching of the Olympics, especially past my bedtime, to the everyday mayhem of our family seemed to have put me over the edge. This morning I was EXHAUSTED. More tired than I can remember being in a very long time. I woke up feeling almost hung over, but no alcohol had been involved. So Ben and I both agreed first thing that this was going to be a catch-up day. By the end of the morning we had tag-teamed and each gotten a nap in. I didn't even fully realize how tired I'd been until I woke up from the DEEP sleep I had been in while napping. The whole day wasn't that mellow - we all got out of the house at one point or another - but it was very nice to have a little time to recover from the damage my Olympics addiction has already caused me.

No comments:

Post a Comment