Thursday, July 5, 2012

Baby Fashionista

This morning I pulled out my box of 2T clothes to see if there was anything Molly could fit into that she needs right now. As is customary most mornings, I pulled out two shirts and asked which one she'd like to wear that day. Instead of picking one of my options, Molly comes over to the open box and pulls a shirt out. It was actually a summer-y shirt, so I thought what the heck. After her shirt and capris were on, she INSISTED I put her sandals on too. When all was said and done, this was the result:

the front and back views

Just like that my youngest daughter went from a baby to a little person. This is one of those outfits that makes her look so grown up, and I'm blown away at how quickly time has flown. Not to mention I'm astonished and more than a little worried at how strong an opinion she already has on her attire. Watching little Miss Priss walk around in this outfit all day reminded me that while I dread to think of how she will one day give us a run for our money, I love her with every bit of my being and would have her no other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment